[Ubuntu] OSSIM in Ubuntu-GIS

Gedas Vaitkus gedas.vaitkus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:32:59 EDT 2009

OSSIM binaries build flawlessly on Ubuntu 9.04 64-bit. The problems
actually start at the second stage - OSSIM_QT and further with
OssimPlanet.

Gedas Vaitkus
-
Institute of Aerial Geodesy,
Applied Research Center
Pramones 13, 51327 Kaunas, Lithuania
TEL: +370 37 755226; FAX: +370 37 451497
GSM: +370 620 72870