[Ubuntu] qgis segmentation error

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 23 10:47:26 EDT 2009

I would suggest you to check your python package version. Normally, you should
have this version to get qgis python module working:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/python

If you get another version.... it should come from another external repository
and you can simply recompile the qgis package to get it working. See the link
I sent to you in my previous email.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault