[Ubuntu] ossim-elevation-data-installer error

Pirmin Kalberer pi_deb at sourcepole.ch
Thu Apr 15 13:45:23 EDT 2010

Hi Akkana,

I had other reports with similiar problems regarding ossim-elevation-data-
installer. Caching the data on the client was no option for me, since it
doubles the needed disk space. My conclusion is, that a debian package is not
suited for downloading this amount of data. I will replace the ossim-
elevation-data-installer package by a download script in the next package
version. Until then you have to download and extract the elevation data
manually. The distributed configuration file expects the elevation data in
/usr/share/ossim/elevation/.
The best place for further questions is

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions