[Ubuntu] installing predict-gstat

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 07:50:52 EST 2010

I would recommend posting your problems with gstat to
r-sig-geo at r-project.org . Much more people who are familiar with
gstat, including its author are present on that list.

In this particular case, there is no problem with your installation,
but the data configuration leads to a singular matrix, which cannot be
inverted. Check the gstat manual Troubleshooting > From Meschach for
some solutions.

Johan