[Ubuntu] Re: PostGIS / Postgres on the Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:22:58 EST 2010

Alex,
Would you mind updating the LiveDVD status for postgis here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB

In particular, I think we have version numbers incorrect for the
arramagong2.0, we don't have a contact person for PostGIS, (would you
like to put your name down?), and I assume we should set the PostGIS
version for out next livedvd to 1.4?