[Ubuntu] Fw: is there a Postgis 1.5.2 package for lucid to support Postgres v9.0

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Sat Oct 2 00:22:45 EDT 2010

The subject line pretty much says it all...

I'm looking to deploy a VM running Postgres 9.0 with Postgis, which means v1.5.2.

While I have compiled a copy & have it running OK, I'd like to deploy it so the users can maintain it via the package mgr, which obviously knows nothing about the locally complied version on the system.

So I'm wondering if anyone is preparing a pre-built package?

Thanks,

  Brent