[Ubuntu] qgis-plugin-grass has old dependencies

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 15 18:28:07 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

I'm currently in the process to build all packages and qgis has not been
rebuilt against grass 6.4.0 final yet. Launchpad is very busy and I have to
wait until all package builds. A notice will be send here when everything is
available for maverick.

About your question, the short answer is no. Grass RC releases was not always
binary compatible. That's why we had to set the dependency with a strict
version.

regards,
Alan