[Ubuntu] Google Summer of Code Satus

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:31:19 PDT 2013

Jerome,

First of all thanks for all that was done!

Just a remark, not only for you: release 14.04 of ubuntu will be the next
LTS version. Any packages that are now in good shape in ubuntugis  should
find their way to debian unstable as soon as possible. That way, they will
be included in ubuntu (universe) release 14.04. Having packages in
ubuntugis is nice, having them in ubuntu and debian is even better
(especially for libraries).

If I were to choose priorities for your work next weeks this would be
number one for me.

Johan