[Ubuntu] new packages

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Jan 10 08:54:15 PST 2013

Yes,

Anyway, if you add only testing... you should get an error like
"dependency X is needed but it is not installable" when trying to
install a package in testing.  Of course, this implies that the package
you try to install from testing has a dependency from unstable repo, I
don't know the grass dependencies by heart.

Alan

Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/