[Ubuntu] Submitting build from 64bit machine

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:59:17 PST 2013

Hi,

I am building debian packages on ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64bit server edition and
submitting the source.changes file. Does this create any problem?

I mean can the packages be used in 32bit ubuntu desktop edition because I
am submitting source.changes and Launchpad build the packages from source
using its builder mechanism and for both 32 and 64bit.

So I hope it wont be a problem. But just to confirm. anyone have any clue?

--
Regards,
   Rashad