[Ubuntu] Change of libgdal1 to libgdal1h - dependency problems

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 9 13:08:08 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

We'll probably update the Stable repo with Raring's packages when the
next version of ubuntu will come out.

Soon enough the unstable will be a bit more stable. Right now I'm
updating/fixing pretty much every packages.

I agree I should have sent an email to warn people that many changes
were coming, sorry about that.

Jérôme