[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS PSC Creation

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 13 14:02:31 PST 2013

I agree with Hamish that, most importantly, what UbuntuGIS needs is
developers. People that are able to package. Ideally people that are
interested to also help DebianGIS. DebianGIS also need packagers. So
having a PSC without developers/packagers doesn't make sense to me. I'm
still very supportive to have users/people to help with all other PSC
tasks though.