[Ubuntu] Google Summer of Code for OSGeo-Live/UbuntuGIS/DebianGIS?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:37:56 PST 2014

Hi all,
I've mocked up a draft for the GSoC .deb packaging idea here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_GSoC_2014
Edits welcomed.

As Hamish suggests, we should discuss at our OSGeo-Live meeting in 8 hours:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=2&day=13&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=224&p3=22&p4=240&p5=215

irc://freenode.net#osgeolive

Everyone welcome.

Jerome,
As we will likely be building upon your GSoC 2013 work, it would be
great to hear your advice for the 2014 proposal. Maybe you would like to
apply again?