[Ubuntu] MapServer 6.4 on Ubuntu 12.04

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 18 05:21:30 PST 2014

I believe that the latest update to the mapserver package is broken.

Apache 2.4 was originally added to the ppa and broke my system. It was
removed from the ppa but I think that the mapserver package requires apache
2.4 which has a later version of php5.

I'm not sure what is needed to run the new version of mapserver but all
these version changes have messed things up on my system as well.

I don't know much about packaging but do really appreciate the people who do
and can keep all this straight. I'm sure this will be straightened out soon.

Worth