[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS PSC Nominations are Open

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jan 18 09:07:38 PST 2014

Absolutely. All volunteers are welcome, and it looks like you've already
found a good role - Tester. Note that some other things non programers
often help with is documentation and outreach.

The PSC is about designating specific people who make hard decisions
when they come up, though we generally will go with what the whole list
thinks is good.

Thanks,
Alex

>>> http://imincik.github.io/0x79529A1E.key