[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS PSC Nominations are Open

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 19 03:43:49 PST 2014

On 01/18/2014 10:45 PM, Ivan Minčík wrote:
>> Is anybody planning to visit OSGeo + QGIS sprint in Viena in March 2014 ?
>
>>  > Maybe we could work on final DebianGIS/UbuntuGIS proposal there .
>>
>> I am considering to go a few days (end of the week). Angelos Tzotsos
>> is also going.
>>

> Would you be interested to manage some more intensive personal discussion
> there ?

I'm very unlikely to attend the sprint, but I'm reconsidering attending
FOSDEM.

If I do, I'll likely be in the Distribution Room working on Debian GIS
packages and policy, and of course available for in person discussions
such as these.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)