[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS Weekly Report 8

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jul 14 05:40:23 PDT 2014

Hi Jerome,

thanks for your weekly reports to this list.

Since I assumed that one part of this work would also involve that the
packaging of the UbuntuGIS should be moved to gis.debian.org to enable
better cooperation between Debian GIS and UbuntuGIS I wonder in what
repository you are doing the work and whether this part of the project
might remain in your focus to some extend.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de