[Ubuntu] Removing oneiric/quantal packages

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:22:38 PST 2015

Hi all,

Our ubuntugis repository currently uses 8.3 Gb from 8 Gb available.

To make some place I would like to delete all packages from oneiric
(11.10) and quantal (11.10). Both are currently unsupported by ubuntu
(oneiric since may 2013, quantal since may 2014).

That is, unless anyone opposes and thinks we should keep some packages
there or save them somewhere else (In principle we could import some
of them into the debian packaging trees, I'm not convinced it is worth
the effort).

Johan