[Ubuntu] How to fix the unmet dependencies for grass-gui ?

César Augusto Ramírez Franco caesarivs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:24:05 PDT 2015

Hello Johan,

I upgraded the grass packages this morning and I have Grass 7 starting fine
now, thank you.

I have just one more complain, if I may...

According to the Grass Wiki on LIDAR [1] there's a v.in.lidar module
exclusive of Grass 7, but it needs liblas support, which is available on
trusty/universe as the liblas-bin package, I use las2txt to read and parse
las files, but I wanted to test this v.in.lidar module.

Is there a way the grass packages from this PPA support this module?

Thanks in advance

[1]: http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/LIDAR#Import