[Ubuntu] copy package from expr to unstable

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 19 00:58:48 PDT 2017

On 2017-09-19 09:52, Martin Landa wrote:
> what is appropriate way to copy packages from Expr PPA to Unstable? Do
> I need to build package (by gbp buildpackage) using --git-dist
> pointing to unstable chroot environment again or can I reuse package
> already built using Expr chroot environment, see [1]?

Copy the source package (but not the binary packages) using the
Launchpad webinterface [0] from -experimental to -unstable, Launchpad
will then build the binary packages for -unstable.

I've done this for grass (7.2.2-1~xenial1) & libgdal-grass
(2.2.1-1~xenial3) just now.

[0]
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-experimental/+copy-packages

Kind Regards,