[Ubuntu] upgrade to qgis2.18

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:26:30 PST 2018

Hi,

> There is a dependency error in the current qgis 2.14.22+dfsg-1~trusty1 in
> ubuntugis unstable, see
> https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/273457/reinstalling-qgis-on-mint
>
> qgis-providers is marked as depending on libqca2-plugins, but that is only
> available for xenial and newer.

fixed in [1], I pushed new package to ubuntugis-experimental
(currently building) [2]. Could you test the new package before
copying to ubuntugis-unstable?

> qgis 2.18 from qgis.org/ubuntugis-ltr installs without that dependency.
> Please make sure the new 2.18 inside ubuntugis unstable will do the same.

I was not really planning to upgrade qgis to 2.18 also in trusty.
There will be new Ubuntu LTS soon, so I upgraded qgis package only for
Xenial.

Ma

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/qgis.git/commit/?h=ubuntu/trusty&id=ac6fdeb38b074b8c649fa5445e7fe5f8e7a42265
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-experimental/+packages?field.name_filter=qgis&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=