[Ubuntu] An unstable jammy question

DeTracey, Brendan Brendan.DeTracey at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Nov 25 16:10:06 PST 2022

Welp, here is the thing. I thought this _was_ how to contact the gis members… :-/

Brendan DeTracey
brendan.detracey at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
(902)426-9727, VS 203/2-3
If you have received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.
Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement et la supprimer sans l'imprimer, la copier, ou la faire suivre. Merci.