[Ubuntu] intermittent failures related to ubuntugis-unstable PPA

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Oct 18 23:30:40 PDT 2023

Hi Even,

this was a bug with the Launchpad API, was reported last week and supposedly has been fixed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/2039251

If it happens (or has happened after the 17th) please report it, at Launchpad or here in the list.

Regards.

--
Luís

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.