[OSGeo-UK] Geoweb Conference in Nottingham on 16-17 June 2008

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu May 15 11:16:27 EDT 2008

Hi All,

The University of Nottingham is having a workshop on Geoweb services on 16-17th June 2008: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/geography/geowebservices/. It's free to attend, but places are limited so you need to register if interested. We are very keen on having a UK OSGeo presence at this event, and have been kindly offered an hour's slot during the workshop to get together, following on from our first meet-up in Stansted on 1st May.

So, I would like to throw this open to people and ask if anyone would like to come along- we will need to let the University know roughly how many people are likely to be there. I would be interested in any ideas about promoting OSGeo, and an informal time-table for the discussion slot. All ideas are welcome, either here or on the wiki page http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/United_Kingdom.

Cheers!

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator