[OSGeo-UK] (Re)introducing myself

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 12:15:46 EDT 2009

Hi Jo,

Good to hear from you! I should write a summary of the OSGIS 2009 event, and do mean to, but have been too busy so far...

You will no doubt meet James Reid who also works at Edina (cc'd)- he is keen on establishing a Scottish chapter to take into account the geographic separation, and also the fact that legislation is a little different in Scotland. I'm sure they would welcome your feedback and participation, as do we in the UK chapter!

Jo (this could get confusing...)