[OSGeo-UK] First UK Chapter AGM

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue May 26 05:02:53 EDT 2009

Dear All,

The first AGM of the UK chapter of OSGeo will take place after the OSGIS 2009 conference on June 22nd- details below. Please note that you don't have to register for the conference if you just wish to attend the AGM, but you do need to let us know you are attending, for security purposes.

This will be a good chance to get some ideas of what you'd like to do with the chapter, and to assign roles for people that are interested in greater involvement. We also need to discuss things like fund-raising in order to pay for publicity materials and such like. I'll post a proper agenda nearer the time.

First Open Source GIS UK Conference  http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/