[OSGeo-UK] Thanks for #osgis

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Thu Jun 24 05:21:52 EDT 2010

I'd like to add a big well done also.

I sent over some notes to Jo Cook from the 'AGM' that was held which I
guess she'll post to the list when a bit more coherent than my ramblings.

My personal feeling is that the OSGeo:UK chapter will gain proper
momentun this year - if you want to be involved and help shape and
influence not only the chapter, but the industry in the UK as a whole,
now is the time!

Come on and help - you know you want to!
Mike

Mike Saunt
Astun Technology Ltd
The Coach House, 17 West Street
Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680 f: +44 5602 058736
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
<http://www.isharemaps.com>

3 Clients in the top 20 SOCITM Better Connected 2009

'South Tyneside Council' powered by iShare
-- 'WINNER - Best Business Process Transformation through Avoidable
Contact (NI14) ' - NLPG Exemplar Awards 2008

Surrey Heath 'My Protected Trees'
-- 'Innovation and Best Practice, Local Government' - AGI Awards 2007
(highly commended)