[OSGeo-UK] WhereCamp UK (19th - 20th Nov), University of Nottingham

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:31:11 EST 2010

at least a couple of folks are staying in Beeston, at the Hylands
http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/156408_hylands-nottingham.aspx
which
seems okay, and is walk-able to the venue

Previously, I have stayed in the Ibis in the centre of town, which was also
okay, but needed bus / taxi to the campus. Travellodge was okay too, I
heard.

Tim