[OSGeo-UK] IRC meeting today at 15.00

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Thu Sep 23 08:50:39 EDT 2010

sorry I missed it - was on site with a customer.

Looking forward to catching up with people next week at the AGI

Mike

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
<http://www.isharemaps.com>
See the new iShare user group website <http://astun1.ning.com>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

'South Tyneside Council' powered by iShare
-- 'WINNER - Best take up and usage' - National eGovernment Awards 2010
-- 'WINNER - Best Business Process Transformation through Avoidable
Contact (NI14) ' - NLPG Exemplar Awards 2008

Surrey Heath 'My Protected Trees'
-- 'Innovation and Best Practice, Local Government' - AGI Awards 2007
(highly commended)

864201149.