[OSGeo-UK] AGI Northern Group event in Lancaster

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 10:15:52 EDT 2011

Dear All,

The AGI are holding one of their monthly meetings in Lancaster on the 16th of June. It's an evening event- starting at 5pm and will be on Open Source GIS. Firstly, anyone in the area, you're welcome to come along! Secondly, I have been asked if OSGeo:UK would like to contribute to the costs of running the event- to the princely sum of approx 25 pounds for tea, coffee, and biscuits. In return, we will have the opportunity to display our banner, and put out some literature. We have the funds to do this, so I would be happy to arrange this, if people are in agreement? To avoid everyone on the list feeling that they have to state an opinion, just get in touch with me directly if you don't think we should do this, otherwise I will assume it's OK.

For information, now we have a bank account and a small amount of funds- if you do incur any expenses on behalf of the chapter, such as printing or postage, let me know and I will arrange for them to be covered.

Cheers

Jo

Joanne Cook
07930 524155