[OSGeo-UK] How to use OS data? Missing OS GIS

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:57:41 EDT 2011

Nice work Saber, just tried it with the Topographic Layer sample from the OS
website<http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/products/try-now/sample-data.html>on
our home laptop (Ubuntu 9.10, Quantum GIS 1.5.0, GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 all
defaults from packages) and it worked a treat :-). I've put a note on
the project
page <https://github.com/AstunTechnology/osmmloader/wiki> and I'll mention
it to the OS.

Is there anything you need to change or would like to see improved?

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Walker
@_walkermatt