[OSGeo-UK] OpenData and QGIS

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:27:48 EDT 2011

Saber, Matt, Thanks for this.

Could i request all of you to upload any interesting case studies like this to ELOGeo repository  at http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/xmlui/

We have now created a new section called case studies. Now Google Scholar (and Google itself) have indexed the ELOGeo materials. (we have nearly 1000 visitors from all over the world just in the last few days to ELOGeo repository).

Anthony, please upload any relevant OSGIS case studies you have to ELOGeo case studies section. Thanks.

Suchith