[OSGeo-UK] Astun Technology OSMM Loader In Practice

Tim Martin Tim.Martin at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 08:16:12 EDT 2011

Hi Mike

For VML would I just need the new .gfs file? If you have one can you
send it over and will try a national load as I have the data already on
an amazon box that I could kick off.

Best person for the PR would be Matt White, will give him an update and
hopefully you guys could do something, especially with AGI not far away.

If you can get the load time down to 24 hours, or close to ;), then COU
almost becomes redundant as storage is becoming such a commodity

Cheers

Tim

Tim Martin Msc Bsc(Hons)

Web Services Consultant and INSPIRE Technical Business Development
Manager

Ordnance Survey

Mobile: +44 (0) 7917 550 225

www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk | Tim.Martin at ordnancesurvey.co.uk