[OSGeo-UK] Resources for the less technical

Tony Brookes thebrookes at o2.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 14:36:34 EST 2011

Hi All

Can I make a me too pleading for members of Archaeological societies who may
have a significant interest in parish history?

Sorry if I'm widening the discussion too widely, but I have long wanted to
use the Edina resources with QGis for local history research.

I know licensing can be a nightmare which is why I've not followed it up
before. I won't be offended if "No" the answer...

Tony