[OSGeo-UK] OpenData and QGIS

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Fri Jul 29 11:17:47 EDT 2011

Hi Saber,

Looks good. The increased interaction that we've been having with the
Ordnance Survey is really positive. Last week I ran a workshop on behalf of
Astun which covered using the OSMM
Loader<https://github.com/AstunTechnology/osmmloader>loading into
PostGIS and this week Tim Martin at the OS has been
experimenting with loading significant amounts of OSMM into PostGIS using
the OGR PGDump driver. Details of using PGDump can be found here:
https://github.com/AstunTechnology/osmmloader/tree/master/postgres/pgdump.

Cheers,

Matt.
--