[OSGeo-UK] Today's meeting

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Apr 2 07:41:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm under a bit of pressure with work today and won't be able to make this
lunch-time's meeting. However, I can report a few things:

1) We have submitted a Letter of Intent for bidding for FOSS4G 2013- and
are now awaiting questions from the Conference Committee, and a decision as
to whether we go through to the full bidding stage in a couple of weeks
time. We are up against Prague and Helsinki.

2) I do have a small number (20 or so) spare leaflets, live DVDs, and
various other bits and pieces of marketing materials, so if you do need
any, then give me a shout.

Thanks, and sorry I can't make the meeting- Suchith can you post
minutes/actions please?

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.