[OSGeo-UK] Jo standing down as chapter representative

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Aug 10 03:03:51 PDT 2012

Dear All,

After 6 years as the official representative of the UK Local Chapter of
OSGeo, I plan to stand down at this year's AGM. We've never really had a
formal process for electing the representative, so unless anyone has a
better idea. I suggest that anyone interested in the role, or nominating
someone, speak out on the list. If we get more than one nomination then we
will have a vote.

This is not the time for me to expand on why I am standing down- only to
say that 6 years is long enough, and someone else can have a go! It has no
impact, as far as I'm concerned, on my role helping to organise FOSS4G
2013, or as a roving evangelist about open source geospatial software.

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.