[OSGeo-UK] Jo standing down as chapter representative

Mark Iliffe mark at markiliffe.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 06:24:34 PDT 2012

Hi Jo,

Firstly thanks for doing a great job over the past six years and for driving OSGEO forward in the UK.

I'd also like to throw my hat into the ring for the UK Chapter Rep. I'd like to think I've got the energy to really push OSGEO and Open Source in the UK and evangelise OSGEO's projects throughout the UK.

Best,

Mark