[OSGeo-UK] GISRUK 2012 programme

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 13:22:38 EST 2012

Hi All,

 the GISRUK 2012 provisional programme is out:

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/gisruk2012/programme.php

 giving details of the keynotes and accepted talks. there's also a
poster session.

There's an Open GIS session after Tyler Mitchell gives his keynote, as
well as the Qgis/python workshop before the conference. I suspect
there's some other use of open source software scattered around, but
mostly I think GISRUK researchers are interested in the results more
than the tools - save that for OSGIS-UK!

 There will be an OSGeo-UK stand at the conference, with the banner
and handouts and live-DVDs. We probably need more volunteers to sit at
the OSGeo table for a bit, please let me or Jo know.

Barry