[OSGeo-UK] 3D Visualisation

Berry R A (AT) RABerry at glam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 04:22:14 EST 2012

http://vterrain.org/Packages/NonCom/

From: uk-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:uk-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Sent: 29 December 2011 15:35
To: Andrew Zolnai
Cc: uk at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-UK] 3D Visualisation

I did catch that. :-)

This does look like I want (Sabers suggestions fall more into the power-user end and I need something for more general users).
My problem with this, looking at it now, is that I'm sitting here looking at a brand new, blank "3d view" in gvSIG, and it's using 100% of my CPU to do that! It's not a temporary thing, it's been doing it for several minutes now. The other views/maps in gvSIG don't have that problem so I guess it's a 3D thing; I'll investigate further.
Thanks both. Any other suggestions anyone?

Jonathan