[OSGeo-UK] Next OSGeo:UK IRC meeting on June 18th (Mon) 1-2pm

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jun 15 06:50:47 PDT 2012

Dear All,

As the date of the decision on the FOSS4G bid has been pushed back a day, I
suspect we won't have an answer by this meeting. Would you like to postpone
it or go ahead anyhow?

Thanks

Jo

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,****
>
> ** **
>
> Reminder of next Monday’s  OSGeo: UK IRC meeting. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Draft agenda below****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Date - 18th June 2012****
>
> Time - 13:00-14:00 ****
>
> ** **
>
> Draft Agenda****
>
> ** **
>
> 1. Introductions****
>
> ** **
>
> 2. Case studies update - Antony Scott****
>
> ** **
>
> 3. FOSS4G 2013 bid update - Jo Cook****
>
> ** **
>
> 4. Events update - all****
>
> ** **
>
> 5. Strategies and Marketing update - Mike Saunt****
>
> ** **
>
> 6. Research and academic activities update – Suchith Anand****
>
> ** **
>
> 7. OSGIS 2012 update - Suchith Anand****
>
> ** **
>
> 8. ....****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Please add/modify items to the agenda****
>
> ** **
>
> IRC meeting:****
>
> ** **
>
> 1) Login at http://webchat.freenode.net/   ****
>
> 2) Join the #osgeo-uk channel****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Best wishes,****
>
> ** **
>
> Suchith****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.