[OSGeo-UK] FOSS4G is coming to Nottingham!

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 01:40:18 PDT 2012

On 25/06/12 09:32, Jo Cook wrote:
> As you may have heard, FOSS4G will be coming to Nottingham in 2013! Our
> heartfelt thanks to anyone who helped with the bidding process,
> particularly those people that wrote a letter of support for the bid.
> Keep listening for further announcements and news as organisation
> progresses!

I am doing a happy dance at my Monday morning desk.

You know, my son was conceived during FOSS4G 2007.

No, i am not planning to repeat that particular trick!

But something suitably celebratory Must Be Done I Feel

Looking forward to it a lot!

--
Jo Walsh

Unlock places - http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/
phone: +44 (0)131 650 2973
skype: metazool

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.