[OSGeo-UK] Letters of support for our FOSS4G Bid

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu May 10 05:49:58 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Preparations are afoot for our bid to host FOSS4G in the UK in 2013, and
we're looking for letters of support from companies and individuals. We're
not, at this stage, soliciting for sponsorship, just people to say "We
support this bid and bringing FOSS4G to the UK in 2013". If you or your
company would be prepared to do this, we have a template letter that you
can fill in/edit and send back to us. We're keen that we don't spam people
with requests for letters, so if you've already been asked, then please
ignore this email, but if you'd like to help then let me know and I'll add
you to our list and send you the template. Deadlines for letters are the
middle of next week so that we can collate them all to go in our bid
submission.

For individuals- keep an eye on our bid blog at
http://foss4g4uk.posterous.com/, we'll be putting a page up soon for people
to sign up to offer to help- so watch this space!

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.