[OSGeo-UK] New Local Representative for the UK Chapter

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 01:42:54 PDT 2012

Thanks Jo for all your help over the years in building up the chapter. Thanks also to all who attended our AGM.

Ian, many thanks for being the OSGeo UK representative. We look forward to work with you in further building up the chapter. With FOSS4G next year in UK , we need to activily build up momentum. Please do share your ideas/thoughts .

Best wishes,

Suchith