[OSGeo-UK] New Local Representative for the UK Chapter

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Sep 10 07:40:49 PDT 2012

Hi Suchith,

Are you happy to continue compiling the agenda?  Let me know if you
would like me to take this on, and also the sending out of reminders
before each session begins.

Kind Regards,

Ian

Ian Edwards
Chair, OSGeo:UK

Senior Software Engineer (GIS)  Analysis, Visualisation and Data Team
(AVD)
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter  Devon  EX1 3PB  United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884078
Email: ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk  Website: www.metoffice.gov.uk

See our guide to climate change at
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate-change/guide/
<http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate-change/guide/>
Our magazine Barometer is now available online at
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/barometer/
<http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/barometer/>