[OSGeo-UK] Text for OSGeo Journal Volume 12

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Tue Apr 9 08:40:48 PDT 2013

Hi Barry - Thanks for the reminder - I promised Landon I'd do this (and he sent me a reminder last week...)

I'd welcome any summaries of 2012 achievements - otherwise I'll use the 2011 blurb to remind myself of recurring events and use the space to promote FOSS4G in Nottingham.

I've just replied to the Discuss list to tell them it's on the way.

Best wishes,

Ian

   FOSS4G is coming to the UK in September!
   http://2013.foss4g.org

Ian Edwards
Chair, OSGeo:UK

Senior Software Engineer (GIS)
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter  Devon  EX1 3PB  United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884078
Skype: iedwards.pub
Email: ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk  Website: www.metoffice.gov.uk

See our guide to climate change at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate-change/guide/