[OSGeo-UK] Common CartoCSS for MasterMap?

Walsh, Joanna Joanna.Walsh at ros.gov.uk
Mon Aug 19 09:19:09 PDT 2013

Hello again everyone!

Today I am learning about CartoCSS and admiring this repository of common styles for OSM data.
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto

Does anything of this kind exist for MasterMap? Would others on this list be interested in contributing to a common CartoCSS for MasterMap data project on github?

(I haven't done anything about this yet, but Registers will need it for next year so i thought it worth making a start / sticking a hand in the air.)

Hope all are well. I am looking forward to FOSS4G a lot a lot, feeling more ambivalent about SoTM and unsure why,

Jo