[OSGeo-UK] UK Annual General Meeting

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:59:17 PDT 2013

Hi All,

The OSGeo:UK AGM will be held just over a week from now at the FOSS4G
conference in Nottingham.

I have been remiss in not providing the time for the AGM - I've decided to
hold this as part of the main OSGeo international AGM that is taking place
on:

        *Friday Sept 20th, 6pm to 7pm*

East Midlands Conference Centre, University Park, The University of
Nottingham , Nottingham , Nottinghamshire , NG7 2RJ
Telephone: 0871 222 4836

The main OSGeo AGM will include an "OSGeo *UK* Local Chapter update"
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2013

The rest of our AGM will take place when the main AGM breaks up
(potentially later than 7 pm) - and we will vote on the following officer
positions for the coming year:

- Chair/chapter representative
- Secretary
- Marketing and Publicity officer
- Social media officer
- Web officer

If you would like to know more about any of the roles above then please
contact me, or reply to the list for an open discussion.  If you are not
able to make it to Nottingham next week, but are interested in getting more
involved in OSGeo UK, then please get in touch - your name can be put
forward at the AGM and I would be most happy to speak on your behalf.

Many thanks for being a part of our community in the UK,

Ian

Ian Edwards
Chair, OSGeo:UK