[OSGeo-UK] April Notices

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Apr 28 02:55:08 PDT 2014

Hi All,

For information, myself, Matt and Antony at Astun have all submitted
workshops/talks to OSGIS, and I (Jo) will also be speaking at the AGI event
in Belfast. Hope to see a few people there!

Jo

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:04 AM, Edwards, Ian
<ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk>wrote:

>  *OSGeo UK Update*
>

>    1. OSGIS 2014 - Call for papers and workshops ends *this Friday*: 2nd
> May 2014 (see below for details)
>
>   2. Geo Big 5 continues: The *Open Geospatial* event is in Belfast on
> 13th of May
>       http://www.geobig5.com/events/open-geospatial/
>
>   3. Do we need an Open Standards Forum for geographic information in the
> UK?
>       http://data.gov.uk/blog/agi-workshop-open-geo-standards
>

> Thank you to those of you who have offered to help in various ways
> with OSGIS 2014. I'll send out information about our basecamp project this
> week.  We're due for the UK chapter meeting today, but I'm unable to
> attend due to project commitments. Feel free to join the IRC channel at 1pm
> and feedback any actions.
>

> Ian Edwards

*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 7930 524 155
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.