[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo UK annual gathering

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Aug 18 05:15:00 PDT 2014

Hi All,

After two years in post I've decided to stand down as chair of OSGeo:UK at our annual gathering in a couple of weeks time.

                 Fifth Open Source GIS Conference - OSGIS 2014
                 Nottingham Geospatial Institute
                 2 - 3   September 2014 - The University of Nottingham
                http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/osgis/

If you feel that you may be interested in taking over as chair then please get in touch to find out more, either by email or on the phone.  It is a very exciting time to be so centrally involved in the community, and the position does not usually require a vast amount of time.

I've also considered continuing as co-chair and I would be happy to do this if you would like support in the role.

Ian

Ian Edwards
01392 886621